CT-User

[ct-user] No Cabrillo ARRL 160 V9.53

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] No Cabrillo ARRL 160 V9.53
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 22:10:10 -0500
At 09:14 PM 12/3/2000 -0500, BILLTURNEY@aol.com wrote:

>I was surprised when I viewed my WS4Y.txt to see no log.

This has already been noted on the reflector and I have sent K1EA several
private messages.  Let's just accept this for now and move on.  When a
version comes out with a fix, it will be announced on the reflector.

>In looking
>over my files created when I did WRITELOG I noticed a WS4Y.log.  This
>is different.  Before the log would have been filename.all.  I printed this
>log file and the format is different than that found in old filename.all
>files.

The <call>.LOG file is the old ARRL format.  This has not changed.

There apparently is no <contest>.ALL file for this contest.  However, the
.160 file contains the log in the .ALL file format.  For multi-band
contests, the <contest>.ALL file contains all the QSOs, and then each
band's QSOs are broken out into sub-logs with extensions .160, .80 etc. I
suspect since this is a single-band contest, CT only writes the
<contest>.160 file but does NOT generate a <contest>.ALL file.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
http://www.ad1c.com