CT-User

[ct-user] Upgrade problems

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Upgrade problems
From: Kenneth Blair <kblair@sunflower.com> (Kenneth Blair)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 13:10:28 +0000
I upgraded to CT 9.50 in order to send logs using the "Cabrillo"
files. A problem developed, none of the states in the 10m contest log
box show up now, the box is blank.  In the Sweepstakes log box only
three columns of sections show up.

In 10 m contest log "ALT Z" just produces a blank box.  In SS contest
log "ALT Z" produces only three columns of Sections.

The following files appear up in the CT programs and the full data
appears in
"Notepad":
:
CTY.DAT
AR10.DAT
arrl.cty

Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can get the "States" list for 10m
and "Section" list for Sweepstakes to appear in the contest log boxes?

Thanks.

--Ken Blair KC0GL