CT-User

[ct-user] Cabrillo needed for ARRL Jan VHF SS

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Cabrillo needed for ARRL Jan VHF SS
From: Bob Johnson <rjohnson@ici.net> (Bob Johnson)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:55:30 -0500
Just installed CT 9.55 and checked the Jan VHF SS for Cabrillo output and
found that it is "not implemented for this contest" !!!

ARRL requires Cabrillo filing for the JAN VHF SS, JUN & SEP VHF QSO
Parties, and the AUG UHF Contest in 2001.

I don't know if they want the GRID info listed in the Cabrillo header. A
check with Dan Henderson at the League might be in order to see what other
non-standard info might be required to meet the great "Cabrillo (JELLO)
Standard" Hi Hi!!!

I will use 9.55 for the contest and hope that Cabrillo output is
implemented before the Feb 21, 2001 filing deadline.

73
Bob
WA1OFR - FN42ma