CT-User

[ct-user] ALT+W and <Space> Problem in CT 9.55

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ALT+W and <Space> Problem in CT 9.55
From: Hide JH8KYU <BXC00177@nifty.ne.jp> (Hide JH8KYU)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 23:41:55 +0900
I encountered the following problems in the newest ver 9.55.

1. ALT+W doesn't work properly
  ALT+W works just the same function as CTL+W. When ALT+W is
  input, QSO does not wiped but the current field is cleared.
  Neither ALT+F8 does, but F11 works properly.
  CT 9.54.004 works fine.

2. Cannot put <Space> in the CW message buffers
  If I want to set "CQ TEST DE 3W2KYU QSX 22 K" to F1 key,
  the message must be "CQTESTDE3W2KYUQSX22K" because any
  <Space> aren't accepted.

I found that CT 9.54.004 works fine.

Thanks, de JH8KYU