CT-User

[ct-user] Mapping of PJ7/ND5S and FS/ND5S in CT

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Mapping of PJ7/ND5S and FS/ND5S in CT
From: Bill Hider" <n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 04:44:08 -0000
I wondered the same thing, but during the contest it appeared that
multiplier credit was given.  After the contest, I looked at the .ALL file,
I see that both FJ and PJ7 multiplier credit was given for each of the calls
he used.

I am using CT 9.57.004.

So, it looks like CT is smart enough to sort through this.

73,

Bill, N3RR