CT-User

[ct-user] Antenna Zoning

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Antenna Zoning
From: Fred Hopengarten <k1vr@juno.com> (Fred Hopengarten)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 10:43:15 -0400
        You might be interested in my new book on Antenna Zoning , just
out --

http://www.arrl.org/catalog/?item=8217

Copies are available today from the ARRL, copies will be on sale at the
ARRL booth at Dayton (just 14 days from now!), and I'll sign yours if you
bring it to me in the Miami Room at the Dayton Crowne Plaza.

Any advice you receive from me at Dayton is worth what you pay.

Fred Hopengarten K1VR
hopengarten@post.harvard.edu
Six Willarch Road * Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
781/259-0088 *eFax 419/858-2421
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.