CT-User

[ct-user] Radio Control Problem Possible Solution

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Radio Control Problem Possible Solution
From: Geovincent@aol.com (Geovincent@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 18:28:12 EDT
I just ran the Windows version of CT (version 9.63) using my 1000MP and
everything worked fine. I was able to changes frequencies using ALT-F1 and
ALT-F2 from the keyboard and change frequencies via the rig and have band
changes occur in CT.

When running CT DOS version 9.64 the only way that I can get the 1000MP to
respond from the keyboard or from the keypad on the radio is to first load
TSRs. I have my LDCTTSR.bat and ULDCTTSR.bat in my CT directory. These .bat
files are described in the CT manual on pages 25-26. When I load TSRs
everything works as it should and I am able to control the 1000MP from either
the keyboard or the keypad.

Just my $0.02 worth. I hope it might help and shed some light on the problem.

73,
George K3GV

DX: Long may it live !
If it isn't LOGic it isn't LOGging !