CT-User

FW: [ct-user] Radio Control Problem Possible Solution

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: FW: [ct-user] Radio Control Problem Possible Solution
From: gyantis@midtec.com (Gary Yantis)
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 17:02:25 -0600
Bob,
If your FT-1000MP will talk to your computer in Windows but not in DOS, I
suggest you make sure your serial comm port is turned on in the BIOS setup
screen of DOS.  Sometimes the default setting is "disabled" (to avoid a
possible conflict with a modem I'm guessing).  How do I know this?  Learned
the hard way, of course.  Good luck!

73
Gary, W0TM
www.w0tm.com