CT-User

[ct-user] CT and WAG contest?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT and WAG contest?
From: k1ttt@berkshire.net (David Robbins)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:42:46 +0100
you can not add contests as far as scoring.  but you can pick an existing
contest that counts multipliers and qso's on the proper modes and bands, then
change the cty.dat and other .dat files to have the right multipliers.  you will
probably have to compute the score by hand, but at least you can take advantage
of the logging, duping, and multiplier counting.  this has been done for
contests like cqm, spdx, some stateside qso parties, the foc marathon, and
probably some others.

--
David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto://k1ttt@berkshire.net