CT-User

[ct-user] CT and WAG contest?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT and WAG contest?
From: c.buenger@gmx.ch (Christian Buenger)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 22:40:38 +0200
Hi David,

thanks for your message... Currently I don't own CT and therefore I can't
test it but it sounds complicated :) The WAG contest is pretty similar to
the WAE contest. Maybe even the logging is the same. I don't know. maybe
some other users answer... If yes, I will post it here in the reflector.

Thanks agn!

73
Christian, DL6KAC

--