CT-User

[ct-user] win 2000 tips???

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] win 2000 tips???
From: k9mi@home.com (Michael Brown)
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 11:12:59 -0500
I don't think there is anyway to use CT with Win 2k.
If there is, I would be interested in hearing it. I use
a P 120 for a logging pc with Dos 6.22 on it, and
the Win 2k box for everything else. I think even a
486 would do a decent job with CT. That's what
I do here, or I would think you would need to go
back to Win 9x and reboot in Dos only mode. I've
heard there are some guys that run CT under Win
9x without rebooting to Dos only mode, but that
didn't work for me.

Mike - K9MI