CT-User

[ct-user] BUGS / QUESTION

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] BUGS / QUESTION
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 17:59:12 +0100
xircom used to make an ethernet adapter for laptops like that.  it worked
through the parallel port.  i'll bet those are hard to find these days though...
i know we had one laying around in the computer spares/junk cabinet at work for
a long time.

--
David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto://k1ttt@arrl.net