CT-User

[ct-user] Re: LPT signals in CT

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: LPT signals in CT
From: k3pp@ptd.net (Glenn O'Donnell)
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 14:44:27 -0400
OK, here's what I found ...

It's a combination of a "Eureka!" and a "Doh!" because it's fixed, but it
was a bonehead move on my part!  I hate when I do that!  I had CW keying set
up on COM4:, the port I used for SO1R.  I moved it to key from LPT1: and all
is now OK.

The PTT on pin 16 is still high upon powerup, but CT sets it low until
needed.  Hint: don't put your SO2R controller in AUTO XMIT SELECT until you
fire up your software.

Thanks for the help from those who replied so quickly.  I will now crawl
back under my rock.  :-)

VY 73 de Glenn K3PP