CT-User

[ct-user] Interface to Icom 775

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Interface to Icom 775
From: dcoolica@planet.eon.net (Denis Coolican)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:14:36 -0500
Trying to get ready for the CQWW DX contest and am having trouble
interfacing a 775 to CT 9.58

The default speed on the 775 is 1200 and I have been able to move that
up to 9600.

Is the rest of the interface N81  ( 8 data bits and 1 stop bit.)  That
is what it is for the 781 and the 756

The results are that when I change band on the radio it will change the
band in CT, however, when I go to a spot freq. from the packet and press
enter only CT moves the call into the log field but the radio does not
switch to the spot freq.

I have tried a couple of new level convertors.   Everything is new.

Anyone out there that can help a bit!

Denis VE6AQ   VE6FI