CT-User

[ct-user] DVP- Will it work with recent CT releases?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] DVP- Will it work with recent CT releases?
From: aa6jj@home.com (AA6JJ - Jim)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 21:38:28 +0000
with recent CT releases.
One individual who has 5 DVP's confirms that he cannot get them to work
with CT9.67, and he plans to use version 9.61.
Another said he was happy using version 9.50.
I tried version 9.65 and found it to work without the problems listed in my
initial posting.
I filed a bug report stating  the problems with version 9.67 and DVP.
Thanks
Jim, AA6JJ