CT-User

[ct-user] CT to ADIF 1.14 released -- fixes CT 9.68.002 problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT to ADIF 1.14 released -- fixes CT 9.68.002 problem
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 19:45:32 -0500
CT to ADIF 1.14 has been released.  This fixes the bug with CT 9.68.002.  I
apologize for the problems the bad version may have caused.

   http://www.k1ea.com/utilities/

I changed the release number to match my internal revision tracking.  When
you run the program, both the release version and release date are
displayed.  There should be no confusion that this is a newer version, even
with the lower release number.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com