CT-User

[ct-user] Laptops and ethernet

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Laptops and ethernet
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (Tom Frenaye)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 19:00:44 -0500
Looking for suggestions on PCMCIA (PC card) ethernet cards to use in my laptop
to connect to my CT ethernet network.   The doc on K1TTT's website has a little
info about using them from I4UFH but not any specific suggestions about brands
with DOS drivers that people have successfully used.

Sent direct to me and I'll summarize for the group.

                -- Tom

e-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com    YCCC --> http://www.yccc.org/
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444