CT-User

[ct-user] Let's talk about CT networking

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Let's talk about CT networking
From: n2mg@contesting.com (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 8 Nov 2001 16:56:41 -0800
I don't understand.  Was your question hypothetical, or did you experience an
actual problem?

If you run CT from a DOS window, you are virtually assured to eventually have
problems ESPECIALLY when dealing with the serial ports, whether for CW keying,
TNC connection, or CT networking.  Just because some of it worked at one time,
or works now, doesn't mean it will continue to work.

Did you run CT in a window as you said you did, or did you really boot to DOS?

73 Mike N2MG