CT-User

[ct-user] Problem with CT Cabrillo Submission to ARRL

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Problem with CT Cabrillo Submission to ARRL
From: Geovincent@aol.com (Geovincent@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 15:41:53 EST
I used CT version 9.68.002 in Nov SS Phone and produced a Cabrillo file. It
was rejected by ARRL with the following message "Your submission to
ssphone@arrl.org does not appear to be in the required Cabrillo format.  Old
style summary sheets and log files no longer meet the file format
requirements and can not be processed by
the Contest Robot." I used Write ARRL.

Has anyone else had this problem?

73,
George K3GV

DX: Long may it live !

God grant me the senility to forget people I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones I do,

And the eyesight to tell the difference!

"Inanimate objects rock with glee
as they conspire to baffle me." - (Ogden Nash)

"Life is a mystery to be lived,
not a problem to be solved." - (Van Kaam)