CT-User

[ct-user] VIRUS

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] VIRUS
From: ct-user-owner@contesting.com (ct-user-owner)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:44:59 -0500
There have been several on this list in the last day or so.  I have removed the
offending people when I get a copy of their virus.  I think by now we are all
aware of the viruses and why we should be using antivirus software.

Back to CT, I am sure that there should be a lot things to discuss about CT
lately...