CT-User

[ct-user] No Score on SS Summary Ver 9.69

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] No Score on SS Summary Ver 9.69
From: n7mal@ctaz.com (N7MAL)
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 20:53:33 -0000
Am I stupid or what? Who cares what the .SUM reports. You can't submit it
anyone, you can't import it anywhere, it's a totally meaningless/useless
file. The only file you should be concerned about for ARRL contests is the
Cabrillo file. Thankfully Ken has indicated he is removing all those files
so in the future we won't be bothered with them. I know I'm going to catch
heat for this but at some point we must all enter the 21st Century.

MAL               N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm