CT-User

[ct-user] No Score on SS Summary Ver 9.69

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] No Score on SS Summary Ver 9.69
From: n2mg@contesting.com (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 14 Dec 2001 19:37:52 -0800
"All those files" ??

Lots of folks like looking at the various breakdowns sheets that CT (and
others) dump out.  That info is hard to glean from a quick glance at the
Cabrillo log.

Because the .SUM sheet exists, I was able to cut-and-paste the contest total
into the previously busted Cabrillo output.  I'm glad that file was there!

http://www.peoplepc.com