CT-User

[ct-user] CTWin / XP Question

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWin / XP Question
From: Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@starlinx.com (Steve Baron - KB3MM)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 20:01:22 -0000
XP HE is definitely based on the NT family kernel but also has some
significant differences e.g. the security model.

DOn't remember ever seeing anything along the lines of hardware
virtualization as was done in the WIN9X family.

Make a little console app, really only need a single I/O instruction to the
LPT port, and see if HE aborts your task.

HNY