CT-User

[ct-user] CTWin / XP Question

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWin / XP Question
From: wc4h@itis.net (Carl - WC4H)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:56:54 -0500
There are many sites that do this.. I stopped reading them a while ago lest
paranoia would set in.  Anyone interested in these sites can do searches on
yahoo.com or google.com, etc., using keywords "windows security" and you
will find the sites.  Also, if you go to the Linux sites, you get some
insight into some windows issues.

My intent was not to get into this but merely to state that XP is probably
no worse than any other Windows O/S as far as MS being "Big Brother".

73
Carl