CT-User

[ct-user] CT & Field Day 2002.

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT & Field Day 2002.
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:51:10 -0400
At 03:28 PM 6/11/2002 -0400, Boerner, Brian wrote:

>I apologize if this has already been covered this year. Have the changes
>for FD 2002 been worked into CT. I'm the Incident Commander this year for
>N1FD and we have been using CT for a number of years. I've never
>personally used CT before, so if anyone could give me some pointers on
>updating the contests, that would be great.

I have asked Ken about this several times.  I'm not sure about how to
handle the GOTA station, but you can still log all DX stations (even those
in R2 who are allowed to operated FD this year) with any older version of CT.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com