CT-User

[ct-user] CTWin 9.74.003 loosing time

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWin 9.74.003 loosing time
From: DL1EKC@DARC.de (Marcus Busch [DL1EKC])
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 18:20:09 +0200
Dear Jim,

this is to inform You that the reported time problem was related to the
coming failure of my notebook. Now after doing some repairs the clock is
running fine. Sorry for the false alarm. But there was no hint, that the
notebook was going to fail until 3 hours before contest, when I ran in
real pain.

VY 73 de Marcus, DL1EKC