CT-User

[ct-user] CT and M/2 in CQWW

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT and M/2 in CQWW
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 05:45:08 -0500
In 9.81.002 which I downloaded last night, it shows "STN #" correctly.  I
tried several.

To my dismay, even though I have no radio defined, I still see the Radio 1
indicator, and it will change to Radio 2 if I hit "Alt-."

Hopefully, in a future version, multiple radio functions will be disabled
unless two radios are defined in the setup screen.