CT-User

[ct-user] ARRL 10m Contest Sections

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ARRL 10m Contest Sections
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 11:55:41 -0000
Asking for a section shouldn't affect how it works.  Put 'pac' or try
'dx' and see if it takes that.  It is probably only going to be used for
the Cabrillo header and maybe in the default cw messages.

Try alt-enter to make the ctwin window fill the whole screen.  If you
want to still see it as a window you can right click on the title bar,
select properties, then in the font tab pick a larger font.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net