CT-User

[ct-user] Rig control problem moving from dos > win98

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Rig control problem moving from dos > win98
From: N2CQ at Dandy.Net (Ken Newman)
Date: Sun Feb 9 18:52:34 2003
Thanks to all for good info on this problem, especially
Bob, N5NJ.  Setting up the COMTSR correctly
made all the difference!  Now working as expected on
the TS850.   FYI:
the COMTSR3 was: 'COMTSR3 -P3 -B4800 .
now added: -I5 -N82 .
Next is to get Bob's article ASAP to read!
The problem I mentioned before about the TNC was
the usual operator screw-up.
73 de Ken-N2CQ