CT-User

[ct-user] CTWIN 9.87

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWIN 9.87
From: k3ct at fast.net (John Bednar)
Date: Tue Mar 4 19:38:00 2003
I had split spotting errors when I didn't work the station. I didn't
realize right away that the QSX frequency in the spot I sent
out was not what was in my second VFO. I used CT to
program the radio split/simplex but that did not help. I tried
CTWin9.85 and the error was in that version also. Did
anyone else notice this problem?

The spot comment text is placed in the proper position on the
line so that's fixed in 9.87. Thanks Ken.

When installing a newer CTWin version what do users select
in the install window that pops up? I selected the default (modify)
and it didn't install the new version. Removing the old version and then
installing the new version always works.

John
k3ct@fast.net