CT-User

[ct-user] CTWIN 9.87

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWIN 9.87
From: k6acz at earthlink.net (Alan C. Zack)
Date: Wed Mar 5 17:06:40 2003
Using WIN98SE here on my contest/logging PC.  After removing the older
version, CTWIN goes away after a couple of seconds in the ADD/REMOVE
window.  Maybe try closing the window then reopening and see if it is
still there.

"N2TK, Tony" wrote:

> HI John. When I uninstalled a previous version of CTWIN, I would still show
> CTWIN in my "add/remove" window in "add/remove" software in "Control Panel".
> I ran Symantec Ghost to get rid of anything to do with CTWIN in the
> registry. That cleaned it up. Then when  installed CTWIN9.87  it acted like
> a new install and ran fine.
> Tony
> N2TK/NP2.

                                Alan Zack
                         Amateur Radio Station K6ACZ
                      Anaheim, Southern California, USA
                   Home of the World Series Winners ANGELS
                Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
                              SEMPER PARATUS