CT-User

[ct-user] CTWIN 9.87

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWIN 9.87
From: N7MAL at CITLINK.NET (N7MAL)
Date: Tue Mar 4 23:37:41 2003
Thanks to everyone who responded directly to me, I am not ignoring you. I
have heard from Ken and I have been able to duplicate the problem with both
old and new bin files.  I have a very, very, high degree of confidence Ken
will be able to resolve the problem, as he always does.

MAL                N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
www.citlink.net/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
www.geocities.com/n7mal