CT-User

[ct-user] User tips added to CT web site

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] User tips added to CT web site
From: jjreisert at alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Sun Mar 9 08:21:33 2003
Please take a look near the bottom of this page:

        http://www.k1ea.com/hints/index.htm

I'm not sure this format will work long-term. Should I put a "Frequently
Asked Questions" link on the left and put the tips there?

Do you have any simple tricks that you use with CT?  These should be items
that may be considered "experience points" that may or may not be covered
in other places.  Please send them to me and I'll add them to the
page.  They should in the format, "How do I ..."  Some things I can think
of right off the bat:

- how do I update the country/data files?
- how do I generate a Cabrillo log?
- how do I generate an ADIF log?
- how do I change the time/date in a CT log?
- how do I remove a busted call from the log?
- how do I merge two or more logs together?
- how do I check my log for errors?

I know some of this stuff is covered other places (like the manual), but
maybe people would look here for help first.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC