CT-User

[ct-user] User tips added to CT web site

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] User tips added to CT web site
From: N7MAL at CITLINK.NET (N7MAL)
Date: Sun Mar 9 18:34:54 2003
Let me re-post my original message because in it I said the FAQ's are a good
idea but should be available only to registered users in an area like the
vault
..
"""This is a good idea if it were restricted to registered users only.
Otherwise you might as well make CT freeware."""

MAL                N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
www.citlink.net/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
www.geocities.com/n7mal