CT-User

[ct-user] Paddle intout to the computer

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Paddle intout to the computer
From: ken at k1ea.com (Ken Wolff)
Date: Sun Mar 16 09:35:18 2003
It is easy to sync it to the keyboard speed, or set it to its own speed. The
real issue is the UI part. Should I use text command to slave and un-slave
the speeds? I'm running out of key combinations to do this with function
keys.

By input, I mean you "type" into the callsign field by sending code with the
paddle. I suppose this is for guys who are answering CQs and would rather
send by hand.

N6TV's source code emulatates the timing for all the major keyers. I suppose
I could put in a selection box at startup, but my inclination is just
support the Logikey 3, as close as we can get it.

- Ken