CT-User

[ct-user] CT COMTSR settings and OMNI VI settings that work?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT COMTSR settings and OMNI VI settings that work?
From: k4oj at tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Fri May 30 23:15:31 2003
...I used to run a 6+ w/CT

Have you tried a hard reboot of the Omni?

I had to do that once - somehow the Omni picked up some static or loose
electrons floating around the shack and got dumb...the rig seemed fine
but its ability to communicate with the computer was hosed...

Forget the exact combination of which buttons you hold down as you turn
the Omni on, but it is in the manual...

GL

Jim, K4OJ