CT-User

[ct-user] CT 9.90.006 available - REFINED TEST

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 9.90.006 available - REFINED TEST
From: longt at empireone.net (Tim Long)
Date: Mon Jun 9 23:31:10 2003
Hi Ken, et al,

Just tested the DOS version of 9.9.006:

1.  Yes, my keyboard is working just fine.
2.  Yes, I verified that I am testing 9.9.006 and not 9.9.005.
3.  For the VHF contest, Band Up and Band Down work just fine.  (Bands don't
go below 50 MHz)
4.  For the Field Day contest, Band Up works just fine.  Band Down works
down to 50 MHz, AND THEN STOPS.  Band Down does not work below 50MHz.

I have not tested scoring or the Writelog function.

73 es GL,
Tim, W2UI