CT-User

[ct-user] CT 9.90.007 and Paddle

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 9.90.007 and Paddle
From: k4oj at tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Thu Jun 26 22:35:28 2003
...is there a possibility some other device is trying to share your LPT
port?  Is this a dedicated contest computer or do you do a bunch of
other stuff with it?

Perhaps the LPT can also be used in some other software to do something
and you are the sad recipient of that function and CW colliding!

Justa guess from a computer QCAO

73,

Jim, K4OJ