CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Support for NAQP - Wanted ???

To: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Support for NAQP - Wanted ???
From: Derrick Belbas <ve4vv@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:31:16 -0600
Hi.

NA worked great for a while, until there were no utilities available, that I
could find, nor had time/interest to write, that would convert my NA6 log
files to Cabrillo or ADIF.    I'd have surely paid a reasonable amount for a
small upgrade utility like that, but, the price for the whole package that
must be purchased now was just beyond reasonable.

I've purchased NA, a couple of CT's, and a couple of DXBase's in past, but
this one was just too far gone to resurrect on my budget.  And the last
straw was when the distributor failed to answer (non-whining) questions
about upgrade from 6 to whatever's current.  Mediocre treatment of early
customers.  Actually, I could probably say the same for DXBase.

I love NAQP's, but I'm not going to spend that much money for a logging
program for just that one contest that I like to participate in.  There are
other options, regardless of K1EA's stated intention to include this one
with his package (and thanks, Ken, for doing so).

73..

derrick
VE4VV