CT-User

Re: [ct-user] NAQP Multipler file errors

To: CT-User@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] NAQP Multipler file errors
From: R Johnson <k1vu@tmlp.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 16:34:07 -0500
I've been fighting the same battle on this point with no success so far.

Another point in the rules where is states "and other North American countries".
There are approximately 46 other North American Countries (Multipliers) that do
not show up on CT's Multiplier Window.

All we can track are worked US/CAN mult. with ATZ-Z and the "Summary Window"
only
shows "SEC" not MULT.

This is a "North American Contest" not a "US/CAN Contest".  It would be nice to
be
able to track ALL the mults we work.

I'll try and post a list of the other NA Mults separately in an other message as
soon as I can get it from the NCJ Web Site.

73
Bob, K1VU