CT-User

[ct-user] C2A ADI file issue

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] C2A ADI file issue
From: NX9T@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 11:04:03 EST
Following the sprint contest I attempted to use the C2A utility to produce an
ADI file for log import into my main database(dx4win).  Everything works ok
EXCEPT the BAND is converted down one level...in other words...contacts made
and logged on 40m convert to 80, 20m contacts convert to 40, and 80m contacts
covert to 160.  I used version 10 and the most recent C2A.

Anyone have any ideas of what I am doing wrong or if this is a general issue.
 I have never run in to this before and have used CT for years and converted
many, many logs w/ C2A.  Wondering if it's due to the recent inclusion of the
Sprint?

Thanks,
jeff NX9T