CT-User

Re: [ct-user] C2A ADI file issue

To: NX9T@aol.com, ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] C2A ADI file issue
From: R Johnson <k1vu@tmlp.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:13:07 -0500
Thanks for the Heads Up.

I'm not sure that the problem is with C2A, it may be a CT problem.

I just checked some of my other ADI files created with C2A V3.0a and they
all seem OK so far. (NAQP and JAN VHF SS)

I just checked my Sprint files from CT V10.00.004 and found:
-.SUM file missing contest data
-.MUL file is empty
-.ALL file is missing

In addition I filed a couple of "Bug Reports" for CT V10.00.004 and NA Sprint.
One was for ALT-Z working at all and ALT-M not toggling.

Maybe AD1C is looking at this problem.

73
Bob, K1VU