CT-User

[ct-user] MN QSO Party

To: "CT-User List" <ct-User@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] MN QSO Party
From: "John H. Shannon" <jsk3wwp@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:15:52 -0500
I'm sorry I didn't get the .dat file for the MN QP finished in time to post
it. Last week was a rough one here because of the weather causing some roof
leaks. I did get it well enough along to give it a brief try in the MN QP,
and it worked OK although the points calculation and section map did not
work as planned. Because of the name being included in the MN QP exchange, I
had to use the NAQP template instead of the CA, FL, or NE QP templates. Thus
instead of showing overall sections worked, the section map showed them on a
band by band basis.

I'm just about finished with the Wisconsin QP info and that will be posted
well ahead of time to perhaps allow for some beta testing before the actual
contest.

Thanks to those of you who responded to my contesting survey on the web
site. If you haven't done so yet, there is still time.

CU in the tests.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
73 - John, K3WWP - 100% CW & QRP
using simple wire antennas.

http://home.alltel.net/johnshan/

My website is now in its eighth year
of operation and includes the following:

DX QSL Routes ** Operating Tips
QRP Rigs Info ** CW Contest Calendar
Daily Propagation Info ** Your CW Stories
Teens and CW ** Monthly polls
Categorized Quality Links ** MUCH MORE

If you love Morse Code, please join the
FISTS club - http://www.fists.org