CT-User

[ct-user] Help with RES file

To: "CT (E-mail)" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Help with RES file
From: "N2TK" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:30:00 -0500
I used CTWIN 10.004 for ARRL SSB Test with Win 2000 Pro. It worked fine. Now
I need to print out labels for QSL cards. Prior to version 10, I had WIN98SE
and would run b2r9 to generate a res file. I would open this with Word and
convert it to a txt file. I would then import this into a Word template and
print it.

I booted from a WIN98SE floppy startup disk to get an a:\. Then I ran b2r9.
I did not get a clean res file that I could use with Word. Am I to assume
the problem is using b2r9 rather than a problem using a WIN98SE startup
floppy on a 2000PRO pc?

Do I have to convert my 10.004 bin file to a version 9 bin file first? If
so, how do I do that?

Tnx
N2TK, Tony