CT-User

RE: [ct-user] Help with RES file

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [ct-user] Help with RES file
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 07:32:12 -0800 (PST)
--- Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> At 02:31 PM 3/11/2004, N2TK wrote:
> >That did it. Never thought of looking in the CTWIN folder for 10to9, the
> >conversion utility - duh.
>
> I think it says you get that on the download page.

It does not any more. Either it used to, or it was in K1EA's original
announcement of V10.  It's not on the www.k1ea.com/ct10 page either.

This will be part of the great K1EA web cleanup.  I'm trying to get Ken to do
three things:

1.  Update all utilities so they run on Version 10 logs.
    Ken thinks he can make them work on V9/V10 logs, but
    it will take a few days.

2.  Create installation kits for CT10, both DOS and Windows,
    including the aforementioned utilities.  This makes it
    simple to install CT, just install the kit, then the
    latest update.

3.  Fix recent bugs reported.  DVP RPT bug has been fixed, but
    is not released

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC