CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Time in CT 10.008 problem

To: "n6ki@juno.com" <n6ki@juno.com>, ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Time in CT 10.008 problem
From: Ed Parish K1EP <k1ep@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 06:59:39 -0400
My experience has been that SETTIME really doesn't work, there is always some
time offset in hours.   I am not sure whether this is due to using the
environment variable TZ to offset UTC from local time or not.  My "first rule"
is to quit CT, set the time and date and then start CT again.  As far as fixing
your problem, probably converting to the .RES format and editing the log in
text and then back to binary would be the best course of action.