CT-User

Re: [ct-user] help with cabrillo

To: "Alan C. Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>, didier@cox.net,ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] help with cabrillo
From: Ed Parish K1EP <k1ep@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 05:42:33 -0400
At 8/10/2004 10:33 PM, Alan C. Zack wrote:
> I find it easier to find these files by listing the files in the CT folder by
> listing them by date and time order, that will group all your WRITELOG files
> together.
>GL & 73

Actually, I find that annoying.  I start CT in a separate directory for each
contest.  Then there is no question as to where the files are and which ones
belong to what contest.  And the Cabrillo file doesn't get overwritten.  I use
the same name for the .bin file on each contest, so that I can write batch
files without regard to the contest name.  My directory looks something like
this (YMMV):  c:\logs\K1EP\2004\sscw .  Contests are easy to find and the CT
directory doesn't have hundreds of files that mask the other important CT files
in a listing.  Usual disclaimers...