CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CT-SETUP PROBLEM

To: <k8dd@arrl.net>, "'CT-User'" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT-SETUP PROBLEM
From: "KE5CTY Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:30:54 -0500
I *must have been* tired last night, I don't know how I
missed the manual on the same page I downloaded from ;-)

73 fer nw,
Bob
KE5CTY (old calls WB5ZQU - WY5L)
10X# 37210, FP#-1141, SMIRK#-5177
http://www.qsl.net/ke5cty/
Code may be taking a back seat for now,
but the pioneering spirit that put the code
there in the first place is out front of it all.

Hank Kohl K8DD
> Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 9:12 AM
> To: CT-User; rtnmi@sbcglobal.net
> Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT-SETUP PROBLEM
>

> KE5CTY Bob wrote:
>
> >Three questions:
> >
> >1) I am only used to using Win32 GUI and am getting
> >familiar with how to do the menus ect. Is there
available
> >one of those "KEYBOARD CHEAT SHEETS" we used to use
years
> >ago that I can print out and attach to my keyboard
until I

http://www.hamstuff.com/Overlays/overlay.htm
> But they may not be totally up to date.  Better to use
the
> help file and make one.
>
> >2) I own an Icom 728 (address=38) and am using the
CT-17 controller.
> >The issue I am running into is I don't see the 728 in
the
> setup list.
> >Did I not download everything or do I somehow have to
make one?

> Can you change the address in the IC-728?
> If you can, change it to IC 725 or IC 735 and select the

> proper radio. The address's are located at
> http://www.k1ea.com/hints/radio.htm
> I'd suspect one of them may work.
>
> >3) Is there a PDF manual available for CT-WIN I can
> >download and study?
> >

> Look at www.k1ea.com/download
> For a kinda more updated manual
> http://www.qsl.net/k8dd/ctman/ I started to copy updated

> screen shots into the old manual, but lost interest a
couple
> years ago.  But either one coupled with the  CT Manual
update
> http://www.k1ea.com/CT_additions.htm would be good.
>
> 73    Hank    K8DD
>

> --
> 'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level