CT-User

Re: [ct-user] How to make Super Check Partial work? (now +Telnetquestion

To: k1ep.list@gmail.com, ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] How to make Super Check Partial work? (now +Telnetquestion)
From: John W2iD <w2id@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 04:04:08 -0500
Thank you very much Ed.  I was in a hurry (it was after 7PM) and I didn't
scroll down far enuf to see that there was a v10 DOS release too.  I just
downloaded that ver, and it is working great. Used 9to10.exe to convert my
log - worked like a champ.

I think my original problem was that the master.dta must have gotten
corrupted when transporting via floppy.

Enjoying the new -KA switch!  Had always wanted that feature.

NEW QUESTION: What is the command to connect to a telnet cluster such as
k1ttt and where do I enter it?  Tried typing some things like OPEN and
CONNECT at the packet talk window to no avail.  Couldn't find help on the
k1ea.com site about this, but maybe wasn't looking in right place.

Thanks,

John
W2 Ignores Dupers