CT-User

Re: [ct-user] DVP's on ebay, but no Ebay

To: Robert Naumann <w5ov@w5ov.com>, ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] DVP's on ebay, but no Ebay
From: Derrick Belbas <ve4vv@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 16:41:54 -0500
Hi all.  Similarly, I have some stuff like this that needs a better home.
Two DVP's, a W9XT card, and a DVK-100.  Several cables involved..  I'll do
what I can to match up cables with what you might need.  I need to reserve
at least one of the DVP's as a gift to someone who'll use it who is as hard
up for cash as I was when I received it..  re-paying it forward, so to
speak.

Offers are welcome.

73

derrick